The Ferrells

Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

10 years ago today Ryan and I were married in the Mesa, Arizona Temple. I can't believe it has already been 10 years. The time has gone by so quickly. This morning I told Peyton that mommy and daddy got married 10 years ago today and she looked at our wedding picture that is hanging on our wall and said, "Mommy, you look exactly the same but daddy doesn't." I'm not sure Ryan appreciated that comment but I sure did. We were able to celebrate by going out to dinner to one of our favorite places, The Melting Pot. We had a great time eating (way too much) and talking. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband that has put up with me for the past 10 years (my family will agree with that). He has taught me so much and has been so loving and patient. Ryan, thanks for being a great husband. I love you.



6 comments:

ThePalmers said...

Congrats on the anniversary guys.

Brandt

Jen Hakes said...

Emily you look amazing! Congratulations, 10 years is a milestone!

The Ferrells said...

teWe are so blessed to have you in the family, Emily. Congratulations to you both!!
Mom

Becky and Brian said...

Congratulations! Emily the pictures of you look really cute!
Ryan looks good as well!

Nicole said...

Of course you haven't changed, Emily! I actually had a friend look at our wedding photos and ask me who that was standing next to me...............she didn't recognize TONY and we had known her since we got married!!! So I told her that it was my first husband! She really thought she had uncovered some juicy gossip. Anyways, congratulations on your 10 years! Now just have another child so I can have one too!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you guys both look fantastic! Ryan is looking more and more like those wedding pictures everyday, but personally I like him where he is right now!