The Ferrells

Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Day at the water park

Peyton had the day off from school yesterday so we decided to go to Knott's Soak City and enjoy a day at the water park.
Peyton and Hailey were so excited to go and couldn't contain their energy. They decided to play like they were Santa's sleigh to pass the time before we left.

Peyton loved all of the water slides but Hailey preferred to just play in the water.

We were happy that Ryan was able to spend a few hours with us there. He doesn't usually like being out in the sun for so long but he did manage to have fun on the slides and in the wave pool.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous!!!

Nicole said...

a day off of school....FUN!!!

Nedra Tietjen said...

Looks like a fun day! I feel terrible about not calling you. I guess I did not think you were that close. I would love to see you guys so if you come this direction please call and if I am back in CA anytime soon I will call you!

Jen Hakes said...

That's so awesome that you have fun parks so close to your home. Take advantage all you can. Fun in the sun... my favorite thing!