The Ferrells

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Random Pictures

Here are a few pictures from the month of April.  Hailey had her first grade musical.  She doesn't love to get up in front of people so she never cracks a smile during the performance.  Here she is after the performance.
 Hailey absolutely loves to hold Addison.  She asks all the time and is upset when I tell her she can't.  She thinks she is so grown up when I let her hold her while standing up.  She is such a great big sister and is usually willing to help out with her when I ask.  She also begs to change her diaper and is getting pretty good at it.
 Lexi doesn't ask to hold Addison very often which is surprising since she had such an obsession with my sister's daughter Deborah.  But every once in a while she will ask to hold her and is done holding her about 1 minute after she starts.

I don't have any pictures of Peyton holding Addison because she usually holds her when I need to be doing something and Addison is having a hard time.  She is such a great helper to me and I don't know how I could do it without her especially when Ryan is out of town.  I will have to make sure I get a picture of them together soon.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Peyton and Hailey are such good helpers with Addison. I can't believe how big your two babies are getting!

AnnaMarie said...

Oh, wow, Lexi looks so old all of a sudden next to Addison! And Addison is, don't tell your other beautiful girls, the cutest one yet! :) Can't wait to meet her!