The Ferrells

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Easter

The girls were really excited for Easter this year.  They enjoyed coloring Easter Eggs (I still haven't allowed Lexi to participate in this activity for fear she will break out in hives, maybe next year).  The Easter Bunny came on Saturday morning and the girls had to find their hidden Easter baskets.


On Sunday we got together with the Cardon side of the family and had a delicious dinner and then a fun Easter egg hunt.  Grandpa Cardon helped Lexi find her eggs.
Hailey stopped to enjoy some of her candy before it was over.

Here are the cousins who participated in the egg hunt.  They range in age from almost 15 to 2 years old.  Isn't it great that this is an activity for all ages!

Grandma Cardon was nice enough to hold Addison while I took pictures.  We love our bald little girl.  It is weird having a baby with so little hair but I have to say I am enjoying not having to comb her hair!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm glad to see that my kids aren't the only ones in pajamas in their Easter basket photos! I can't believe how many grandkids your parents have now.

Ashley said...

Peytons picture holding the Easter basket looks like the infamous "Big foot" picture!