The Ferrells

Friday, September 9, 2011

Swim Team

This summer in between all the vacationing we did the girls also participated in swim team. This is something that I did as a kid and so I have carried on the tradition with my kids. Hailey really enjoyed it and loved getting ribbons at the swim meets. She really improved over the summer and really started learning how to do all 4 strokes correctly.
This was Peyton's 4th year of swim team and her enthusiasm is fading fast. This was the first year she had to swim 2 laps for her races and that was really hard for her. She isn't sure she wants to do it again next year but I hope I can talk her into it. It is such great exercise.

We decided to go out for frozen yogurt after their final swim meet. The girls enjoyed this and Lexi especially loved it. I'm really proud of Peyton and Hailey for trying their hardest and doing the best they could do.


2 comments:

Deb said...

I think Meghan was done with swim team the first 5 minutes of her 1st practice. Swim is so hard!!! Thanks for coming to Mikayla's volleyball game. She noticed you were there.

strat said...

How cute they are. I was amazed to know how strong their stamina's are.
ut security systems