The Ferrells

Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm Still Here

Well I promise I am going to blog about our fun filled summer, the start of a new school year and everything else I haven't blogged about over the past couple of months. I did just finally get all of the pictures off my camera and on to my computer so that is no longer a valid excuse (thank you Ryan). But until I get the mental energy to catch up on all that has happened I will just leave you with this one last announcement. We are expecting baby #4 in February 2012. This one was a big leap of faith for me especially because Alexis and the baby will only be 2 years and 9 months apart which is really close in my mind. The girls have had mixed emotions about the news (especially Peyton who isn't quite sure she wants another baby around so soon) but we are excited to add another little one to our family. So don't give up on our blog just yet. I promise you will enjoy seeing what we did this summer.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!! (I just wish you would have said you'd only have another child after I did....that seemed to work for me last time!) Can't wait to meet this baby next February!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Charlie & Judy said...

YEAH....congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you and your growing family. Can't wait to see this baby in Feb!

AnnaMarie said...

Happy for your family Emily! Tell Peyton to get with the program and be THRILLED about your new little one! :) Can't wait!

Jen Hakes said...

How exciting! Congratulations! Can't wait to read all about your adventures this summer and in the months to come!

Kevin and Lisa said...

Congrats! The new little addition will fit right in, and you will be fabulous!

Jason said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I am SO HAPPY for you guys! Just so you know #4 whenever they come is a big leap of faith! You guys are amazing parents, plus your so put together that you'll be GREAT!

Love ya!

Lena

Lauren said...

Emily that is wonderful news! I am so excited for you. Congratulations! We would love to see you next time you are in Utah.