The Ferrells

Thursday, August 12, 2010

"I don't want to go!"

Well I had a feeling this would happen. The 2nd day of school has not started off very well at all. Hailey woke up and said her stomach hurt and she didn't want to go to school. I knew she was just nervous and that she really wasn't sick so I just continued our morning as planned. When we got to school Hailey slowly started getting quiet with each step we took toward her line by the playground. She started getting tears in her eyes and I knew what was going to happen next (this is exactly what Peyton did on her second day of kindergarten). When the bell rang to have the kids line up she started balling and said she didn't want to go. I had to get away from the situation so I had Ryan deal with it. She continued to cry hard and a teacher's aide came to help out. I told Ryan we just needed to leave so the aide picked Hailey up (she was screaming at this point) and we left. I hope she calmed down and I really hope she didn't bite or kick any teacher. I haven't received a call from the school yet so I am hoping that is a good sign. I pray that she gets over this and that we will not have to do this every day. I'll keep you all posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

MAN OH MAN! Good old Hailey!
(PS- I deleted the last comment, it was pretty much the same as this one, just had too many spelling errors, I should check before sending!!)