The Ferrells

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary

12 years ago today on a very HOT day in Arizona I was sealed to my wonderful husband Ryan in the Mesa, Arizona Temple. My Papa Cardon sealed us and it was so wonderful to have someone who was such a huge part of my life growing up performing such an important ordinance for us. We had so many wonderful family members and friends there to celebrate with us. It was definitely one of the best days of my life (despite sweating like crazy). I am so grateful for the patience and love Ryan has shown towards me over the years. I have learned so much from him and I am so blessed to have been given 3 beautiful daughters to help me learn and grow. Happy Anniversary Ryan. I love you.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! I remember that day well! (I went through the temple on August 15 - 21 years ago) Celebrate with your honey!

Jen Hakes said...

Congrats!

Becky and Brian said...

Happy Anniversary! Crazy to think that is how long ago I was on my mission.

AnnaMarie said...

Happy Anniversary!