The Ferrells

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Pageant

We had the wonderful opportunity to attend the Mesa Temple Easter Pageant this year. I got a babysitter for Alexis so we could really enjoy it without a crying 10 month old. My sister Christin got there early so she could save good seats for us. She got us seats on the 4th row center stage and they were awesome. Here are Peyton and Hailey playing with their cousin Kate and a friend from church. They had fun running around before it started.

We picked the only cold day we had last week to go so the kids wrapped up in blankets to stay warm.

My brother Andrew, his wife Michelle, their 2 month old Drew, and my sister Rachael all came down from Utah to see the pageant and to celebrate Easter with us. We had such a great time with them. Thanks for saving us great seats Christin. It was such a wonderful and spiritual evening.

4 comments:

Deb said...

We have not done that yet as a family....maybe next year. How early do you have to arrive to get such great seats?

The Ferrells said...

Christin went at 4PM but she said that was way too early because they are really cracking down on saving seats. When I got there at 5:30 there were still plenty of good seats left. So if you come between 5:30 and 6 you should get pretty good seats. Eating a picnic dinner, walking around the visitor center, and meeting the cast before it starts is all part of the fun experience.

Anonymous said...

Really?

I MEAN REALLY?

"We got a babysitter"
??????????????????????????????????

I'm hurt. I'm not asking for a shout out, but at least use my name for Pete's Sake!!

..."Yadda yadda Easter Pageant...Yadda Yadda... Lexi's Aunt Ashley watched her so we could...Yadda Yadda Yadda...."

See? Was that so hard???

RCardon said...

Emily, I love you and all, but you forgot to mention the fact that your GREAT sister Rachael ALSO went to the temple at 4 pm (4 HOURS early) to save some sweet seats for you too. It's okay. I still love you. ; )