The Ferrells

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Traveling

Well Ryan is gone again but this time he is in China. His Dad took him to China to meet his business contacts that they have been working with on their tie business. They are also ordering 40 more patterns from the tie factory. Ryan was so excited to go and even made his dad plan a small side trip to the Great Wall. He will be gone for 9 days this time but luckily I have lots of family around to make it go by fast. The other traveler in our family is Alexis. She just recently started crawling and is loving her new found freedom. She is also starting to try to pull herself up to a standing position. She has managed to do it a few times already. I guess I will have to watch her a lot more closely now. She is growing up so fast.

6 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

We can't wait to see Alexis' new tricks next month! I hope Ryan, Dad, and Ashley have a good trip!

Nicole said...

When you said Alexis was a traveller too.....for a split second I thought Ryan took her with him!!!!! That would have been interesting! Feel free to drop the girls by anytime.....they can play with Roscoe, jump on the trampoline, play video games....or do ANYTHING they want!

Becky and Brian said...

can't wait to see her crawl.

Tiffiny said...

Crawling, how exciting! Now she can follow her big sisters!

Deb said...

I finally tracked down your blog address...AGAIN. Your new blog is so cute! Thanks for letting us join you for swimming with Laura. We had so much fun. You need to come out to my house soon.

Jen Hakes said...

Those tiny fingers can pick up anything now that their heads are so close to the ground. Good luck with the crawling stage, I know I need it!