The Ferrells

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

37 Weeks and Counting

I am down to about 3 weeks left until my due date and my sister, Christin, really wanted to see a picture of me this pregnant (she has never been around me when I am really pregnant) so thanks to my cousin Jennifer who insisted on taking this picture over the weekend at my Grandpa's 90th birthday party I have one to post. I'm actually still feeling pretty good and as my due date approaches I am getting more and more nervous. You would think that since I have done this 2 times before I wouldn't be nervous for the delivery but I am. I am excited to see what she looks like (she still doesn't have a name). I wonder if she will look like Peyton and Hailey did with lots of black hair or if she possibly might look a little more like my family with lighter hair or maybe no hair. I can't even imagine that. So thanks Jennifer for bringing your camera and having someone take this picture (Jennifer is 33 weeks pregnant). I am sure Christin will appreciate it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still lookin' gorgeous...and NO WHERE NEAR 37 weeks!

Kevin and Lisa said...

You look so good. Where do you carry that baby? Good luck!!!

Jen Hakes said...

I think this picture is so cute of us! We look dang good for nearing the end! It was so fun to see you twice that day! Good luck my dear, I'm sure all will go well!

The Ferrells said...

Emily, you look great and you are in our prayers for the delivery. I always get nervous, too. Soon it will be behind you!