The Ferrells

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Halloween

October 2012

For Halloween this year we decorated pumpkins again with the Mister Potato Head sets.  We love doing this because each girl can do it all by herself without our help (none of my girls like the mess that carving pumpkins creates).

Lexi chose the princess pumpkin.


Peyton chose the cowboy pumpkin.


Hailey chose the skeleton pumpkin.



Costumes are not something I am very good with so I always rely on family for help.  This year my mom let Peyton borrow a real flapper girl costume that belonged to my mom's Aunt.  We found a necklace and bought the head piece to complete the outfit.  I think it turned out great.



Hailey went through the dress up stuff at Grandma Ferrell's house and found this wig and shirt and decided to be a rock star.  She borrowed the guitar from her cousin Kate and that completed the outfit.



Alexis went through all of our dress up stuff and decided to be Snow White for Halloween.  I found the red ribbon and tied it in her hair to complete the look.



Addison didn't have a costume but my sister Becky let her borrow a tutu for this picture.


All of the Cardon cousins came over to go trick-or-treating together.  My sister in law Megan even wore a shirt announcing to us that she was expecting a baby as her costume.  It took all of us a long time to notice it.



It was a great Halloween.

No comments: