The Ferrells

Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

We had another great Valentine's Day this year and it started off with a yummy breakfast. Usually I make pink heart shaped biscuits but the girls really wanted pancakes this year so I made those.
The girls love waking up to a little gift and a delicious breakfast. This year I gave them heart shaped boxes I found at the dollar store and put a little candy in it.
That night we had our candlelight dinner. I made roast with potatoes, carrots, and gravy. We also had sparkling cider. For dessert I made chocolate covered strawberries which Alexis loved. She ate 5 of them and would have eaten more if she could have. It was a great Valentine's and I am so grateful to have 3 beautiful girls with one more on the way as my Valentine's. I'm also so grateful to have my wonderful husband who spoils me all the time as my Valentine.

1 comment:

Jen Hakes said...

Chocolate dipped strawberries are the best! She deserves five of them with how many times she's not allowed to eat treats because of her alleries. Fun day!