The Ferrells

Saturday, October 1, 2011

First Day of School

The girls first day of school was back on August 10th (I told you I have a lot to catch up on). I'm not sure how excited they were to start school but we managed to get through the morning without any tears.
Peyton started 5th grade this year and I can't believe how quickly she is growing up. She decided to chop a lot of her hair off right before school started. I was a little nervous to let her do it but it has made her hair a lot easier to manage and it still looks cute.

Hailey started 1st grade this year. I was a little worried about how she would react when we took her to school so I made Ryan do it (she had been crying and worrying about 1st grade all summer). Ryan said it went well and she hasn't cried about going to school in the almost 2 months she has been going which is a huge improvement from last year.

Alexis didn't start school but she wishes she could go. She loves to put her backpack on and pretend she is going to school too.

Here's to hoping that this is another great school year.

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

I'm sure it will be! I'm glad Hailey's having a better time of it, and it blows my mind that Peyton is in 5th grade!