The Ferrells

Thursday, March 24, 2011

School Music Programs

Both Peyton and Hailey had their school music programs in the month of February. Hailey was a little nervous because she doesn't like performing in front of large crowds but she did a great job. I even got her to smile for the camera.

Peyton loves to perform so she was looking forward to her performance. She tried out for a solo and she was one of four 4th graders that got a solo. She was nervous she might forget the words but she did awesome. I love that she loves singing so much and I can't wait to see her preform in the coming years.


Good job Peyton and Hailey.

3 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Those are good pictures for a concert!

Lisa J. said...

Wow, that brought back great memories I have of you singing! I don't know if you remember the band we started in my our backyard. Good times.

Nicole said...

Peyton and Hailey,
You're AWESOME!!!!