The Ferrells

Friday, September 3, 2010

Blessings

I have so many blessings in my life but the 4 most important ones are Ryan and the girls. Our life has had so many ups and downs but I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has given me these 4 people to share it with. They bring so much joy to my life. I love you Ryan, Peyton, Hailey, and Alexis.
Ryan giving the girls a ride around the block on Grandpa Ferrell's new 3 wheeler he had shipped from China. (Don't worry, they always wear a helmet now so it is safe.)
Here are the girls in the matching dresses all the Ferrell granddaughters wore in the family vacation picture.

This one is just to show Peyton and Hailey that Alexis really does look up to them.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Cute photos! That 3 wheeler looks fun.

Nicole said...

Cute dresses.....and girls! Alexis is too cute and growing WAY too fast!

Laura Turley said...

What a great 3 wheeler! The girls look so cute in their matching dresses!