The Ferrells

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy 30th Birthday!

We went to Arizona for Thanksgiving weekend and we were able to do lots of fun things with both my family and Ryan's family.
On Thanksgiving morning me, my mom, sisters, and sister in law all went to a water aerobics class that Ryan's sister, Ashley, was teaching at her gym.
Later that day we had Thanksgiving dinner at my parent's house and it was delicious. Thanksgiving was also my birthday but we decided to celebrate another day since we were already busy with so many other things.

The day after Thanksgiving the girls, my mom, and I put up my mom's Christmas tree and decorated it. The girls had a lot of fun putting on the decorations.

Later that weekend we spent time at Freestone Park with my family. Hailey went on the Carousel with Uncle Andrew.

Peyton went on the carousel with Aunt Rachael and her friend Steve.

Then some of my family posed for a quick family picture at the park.

On Saturday we went to a park with Ryan's family and celebrated my 30th birthday. We had a lot of fun watching the kids play and just relaxing. We were so grateful that we were able to spend such a fun weekend with both of our families.

2 comments:

ThePalmers said...

Didn't even mention the triathlon... sad. :)

Jyll said...

You're 30? You're so OLD! :-)