The Ferrells

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

First Day of Second Grade

Yes, you read the title correctly. Peyton started school today. She only had a month off so summer break flew by fast and I can't believe another school year has begun. She was a little nervous to meet her new teacher today but she was so excited to see all of her friends again. Her new teachers name is Mrs. Ehlert and she seems very nice. Peyton said she had a good day so I will take her word for it. I can't believe she is in second grade. She is growing up so fast.


5 comments:

Nicole said...

2nd grade!!!!! I don't believe it! Colton and Asher go back to school on Monday (4th grade and...GULP...Jr. High). Yeah for the moms!!!

Jen Hakes said...

School already? Wow, we don't start until after Labor Day. Crazy how different things are across the country.

carrie said...

Wow Peyton!!! She's growing up! She is such the sweetest girl....and she looks so cute, all ready for her first day. She has such beautiful hair...have you ever cut it? I especially love it in the pic on the right in her blue dress. Wow!

Steph said...

I just found your blog off Carrie's. Your girls are just gorgeous. I'm so impressed by Payton doing swim team. I swam in high school, and it was hard work and meets were nerve wracking. You go girl!!

Natasha said...

Bummer! School already? Actually after today, I think I'm a little jealous.